The Romney Marsh website theromneymarsh.net is completely independent and run voluntarily on a non-commercial, not-for-profit basis. The website relies on donations to raise enough income to pay for its server running costs.
The website provides information about Romney Marsh to both those who live here and those who visit. For those who live and work on the Marsh it publishes business directory entries, event's listings, listings of Places to Eat, Stay and Visit etc. all free of charge. It also publishes information on:
- the history of Romney Marsh
- its villages
- what to see and do
- historic buildings
- medieval churches
- its pubs
- its community
- what's on
- clubs, societies etc
and more.... See our A to Z of The Romney Marsh page
Support the Romney Marsh Website
You can support theromneymarsh.net in various ways:
- The website does not accept standard paid advertising, however, for a donation towards the mainenance costs, we accept event promotions on the sidebar and featured items on the homepage. Contact us
- By using easyfundraising.org.uk to make your online purchases.You don’t pay anything extra but the Romney Marsh websites receives small donation on each sale.
- By using romneymarsh.easysearch.org.uk to search the Internet. The Romney Marsh websites receives small donation on every search made.
- By making a direct donation here, or contact Peter email.
You can list your event on Romney Marsh (see coverage area) for free in our Events Calendar. However, for a donation, you can have a small colour image (272px wide by up to 190px high) promoting your event.
This is will appear on our right-hand sidebar, which is included on the homepage, vistors homepage and a number of other visitor related pages.
We feature certain events, places etc on the homepage under the heading 'Featured'. For a donation, you can have have a relevent entry included here.
Use easyfundraising.org.uk to Make Purchases Online
Did you know that whenever you buy anything online - from your weekly shop to your annual holiday - you could be raising a free donation for Romney Marsh Website? There are nearly 3,000 retailers on board ready to make a donation, including Amazon, John Lewis, Aviva, thetrainline and Sainsbury's – it doesn't cost you a penny extra! It's really simple, all you have to do is to go to www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/romneymarsh and sign up for free. There are no catches or hidden charges and Romney Marsh Website will be really grateful for your donations
If you would like
tomake a donation to support