St Mary in the Marsh Historic Buildings
Haffenden Farmhouse is located in Pickneybush Lane in St Mary in the Marsh.
The farmhouse originally built in about 1600. Its rear wing is mid 17th century and facade of mid-to-late 18th century, with early 19th century alterations. Timber framed, clad in red brick in Flemish bond with occasional grey headers.
Well Cottage is located in St Marys Road on the outskirts of St Mary in the Marsh. Built originally built in the 16th or early 17th century as cottages, it is now a house.
Thought to have been a Poor House. There were additions to the property in the 19th century. It is painted brick with strip of tile hanging beneath eaves. Plain tile roof, formerly thatched. 1½ storeys. Hipped roof. Red and grey brick ridge stack towards left end and rear stack towards right end.