Total Computer Services
If your computer or network is driving you mad then give Total Computer Services a call.
They are an experienced local company with over 25 years of experience within the IT industry, as well as 12 years of dedicated support to 1200+ clients within the Romney Marsh.
No issue or solution is too big or too small.
Sensible pricing for both home and business users alike.
Total Computer Services is a family run business that has been serving mainly the Romney Marsh but all of the UK with all their IT requirements since 2005. By 2010 all advertising had been canceled as verbal referrals alone were generating business that could only be covered to our satisfaction and within our timescale tolerances.
As a family-run business, they know what we would want from a company and it seems that they can deliver this guarantee because our customers keep telling them that they would never use anybody else, and more importantly tell their friends.
Tony, our consultant engineer, has worked in the IT industry for 26 years. Most of that time has been within central London looking after many different business sectors. These include dealing with floors, police authorities, museums, and government establishments.
During the years employed in London, many qualifications were gained including full Cisco certification and a host of PC based accreditations. Since 2005 this experience has been aimed at assisting both businesses and home users on the marsh.
Below is a small list of the services Total Computer Services offer, but obviously any IT project can be undertaken or assistance given to clients
- Repairs of broken or problematic computers
- Virus and Spyware removal
- Full system and network health checks
- Domain and server setups including Unix based server arrays
- Website design and implementation
- Network or computer/server upgrades?
- Data recovery of most systems
- 24 hour remote assistance
- Maintenance contracts that are flexible to individual needs
- Software installations including networked databases and applications
- Training on many systems and applications
- VPN and internet based networking solutions
- Real time network analysis and SNMP stat collection
- Offline and local backup regimes
Whatever your IT services needs, Total Computer Services can assist with any IT related eventuality that arises and help with a fast solution
Find Out More
You can find out more by visiting Total Computer Services website.
General working hours are from 9 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday. For businesses and contract customers Total Computer Services do offer 24 x 7 remote support.
Office: 01797 364950 Mobile: 07949 051328 email
Address: Flat 3, Saltings Apartments, The Saltings, Littlestone, Kent TN28 8EL