What's On on Romney Marsh
Events January 2020
Time: 10-30 til Midday Refreshments of tea, coffee and plenty of biscuits provided from 11am
A PLASTIC FREE NEW YEAR - LITTER PICK AT GREATSTONE
Time: A 60 second film
Filmed calendar for the Romney Marsh
Fifth Continent and Screen South are looking for people of all ages to join us on a year long project to create a film calendar of the Romney Marsh. We are asking for some footage to be sent in every month for a year, starting January 2020. At the end of the year we will have 12 films representing a year in the life of the Romney Marsh and its residents, made by you!
- Send in a film clip up to 60 seconds long from your home town on the Marsh.
- Content can be anything from wildlife visiting your garden, to shots of the changing seasons. We are also inviting you to send in footage of an event such as a parade or fete or perhaps a music or dance show on the Marsh.
- Footage can be filmed on a mobile phone or film camera, whatever is easiest for you!
- Screen South will edit each month’s content together and showcase it online via our website.
- This opportunity is suitable for all ages and abilities.
- We are happy to arrange group visits so you can find out more.
- Send your clips to Screen South on email@example.com or via WeTransfer.
To make sure that your town or village is represented or to find out more information, contact Screen South:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org marking your e-mail 5th Continent Calendar
Phone: 01303 259 777
Contact: Darrienne Price Screen South
Time: 10am til Midday
RNLI BEACH CLEAN
Sunday 26th January 10am
RNLI BEACH CLEAN
Supported by Litter Picking Watch Romney Marsh
Join us for a litter pick / beach clean at Littlestone Beach
Littlestone on Sea, clearing marine litter from the foreshore.
All equipment and refreshments of tea, coffee and plenty of biscuits provided.
Littlestone RNLI, Coast Drive, Greatstone, Kent, TN28 8NR.
Time: Doors open at 7pm Tickets on sale Now
Fundraising Race Night
Come and join the fun at our Fundriaisng Race Night Friday 31st January 2020 live on the big screen.
Doors open at 7pm, Tickets £5 to include 1st Drink and nibbles, Bring your own larger nibbles and drink.
If you cannot make it still join the fun by Sponsoring a race for£25 or buying a horse for the night for £2.
Romney Marsh Day Centre, Rolfe Lane, New Romney, TN28 8JR. 01797 363888