What's On on Romney Marsh
Events February 2020
Time: 7pm for 7:30pm
Greek Night: Welcome drink, 3-course dinner, music and entertainment. Raffle. Bring your own drink.
Tickets are £15 each and must be booked in advance from Andrew on 01797 362097 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Time: 10am to 12noon
Coffee Morning/B ook Sale
Our monthly coffee mornging and second-hand booksales resume on Saturday, 8th Feb from 10am to 12noon in the parish church in St Mary in the Marsh. A cup of coffee or tea and a biscuit ofr £1 while browsing our stock of second-hand books - fill a 10p supermarket carrier bag for just £2/1 Home-made cakes and pastries for sale - don't be late, the savoury pastries sell-out quickly! Raffle and one or two craft stalls. For details or to book you craft stall, phone Andrew on 01797 362097 or email email@example.com
Time: 7pm for 7:15 prompt start
Rotary Club's Quiz Night
Quiz night open to all, organised by the Rotary Club of Romney Marsh and held in the bowls club, New Romney. Entries accepted from teams of up to 6 people @ £5 per person. Pre-booking by ticket only. Cash bar, but bring your own nibbles. All proceeds from the evening will go to The Paula Carr Trust.
Time: A 60 second film
Filmed calendar for the Romney Marsh
IT IS NOT TOO LATE TO JOIN IN
Fifth Continent and Screen South are looking for people of all ages to join us on a year long project to create a film calendar of the Romney Marsh. We are asking for some footage to be sent in every month for a year, starting January 2020. At the end of the year we will have 12 films representing a year in the life of the Romney Marsh and its residents, made by you!
- Send in a film clip up to 60 seconds long from your home town on the Marsh.
- Content can be anything from wildlife visiting your garden, to shots of the changing seasons. We are also inviting you to send in footage of an event such as a parade or fete or perhaps a music or dance show on the Marsh.
- Footage can be filmed on a mobile phone or film camera, whatever is easiest for you!
- Screen South will edit each month’s content together and showcase it online via our website.
- This opportunity is suitable for all ages and abilities.
- We are happy to arrange group visits so you can find out more.
- Send your clips to Screen South on firstname.lastname@example.org or via WeTransfer.
To make sure that your town or village is represented or to find out more information, contact Screen South:
Email: email@example.com marking your e-mail 5th Continent Calendar
Phone: 01303 259 777
Contact: Darrienne Price Screen South
Time: 7pm for 7:30pm
Ivychurch Croquet Club's annual quiz night is on SAturday, 29th February in the church hall, Jefferstone Lane, St Mary's Bay. Entries from teams of up to 6 people @ £3 per person are welcomed. Bring your own drink and nibbles.